martedì 18 dicembre 2012

Cucumbers' canapé with tea for the afternoon snack with the kids


Maybe I should have paid better care in cutting the cucumbers' slices, rubbig butter and robiola and displayed them before shooting and posting. I have in mind  all those fantastic, almost unreal kitchen's blogs, or those fancy mothers' websites where everything is perfectly designed and these ladies behind the scenes seem all Mario Testino's pupils for their skills in posting photos. I am not so good at that...besides I was really hungry :) I've just thought it was a good suggestion for girls like me with kids like mine...eating barely nothing. So whenever something is appreciated by the boys I want to share it with other desperate mums. Hope you like it, though!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento