mercoledì 16 novembre 2011

Handy pinky girl

My mother keeps on saying that since Massimiliano was born I am not taking good care of my hands so they are getting sore and swollen. I am sad to admit she is right. I am constantly washing them before changing Max, after changing Max, before breastfeeding Max, after breastfeeding Max, when Edoardo comes back from the nursery, before giving Edoardo his afternoon snack, when cleaning the bathrooms to keep them disinfected and bla, bla, bla...so they became very dry and with chaps on my fingers. Luckily I have found miracle nourishing hands creams solving the problem...or at least keeping it under control. I will soon post them for you.
So this morning I felt confident about them and I decided to apply a O.P.I pink nail polish my sister gave me some months ago.
It's part of a promotional kit she was given during the Pirates of the Caribbean junket. What do you think? Personally I don't like it on my hands L



                          O.P.I nail polish kit for Pirates of the Caribbean; my precious Venini Fazzoletti; Forever21 flower ring




Mia mamma continua a ripetere che da quando è nato Massimiliano ho meno cura delle mie mani e queste si stanno gonfiando e screpolando . Devo ammettere che ha ragione. Sono costantemente in immersione, prima di cambiare il pannolino a Massimiliano, dopo averglielo cambiato, prima di allattarlo, dopo averlo allattato, quando torna a casa Edoardo dalla scuola materna,  prima di dargli la merenda,  quando pulisco e disinfetto i bagni ecc…così mi sono ritrovata con delle mani secche e con dei taglietti lungo le dita. Fortunatamente ho trovato delle creme da mani miracolose che mi hanno aiutato a risolvere il problema…o almeno a tenerlo sotto controllo. Le posterò presto anche per voi. 
Così questa mattina molto contenta e fiduciosa del risultato ottenuto ho applicato sulle unghie uno smalto O.P.I color rosa che mia sorella mi aveva regalato tempo fa. Era contenuto in un kit promozionale che le era stato dato durante la presentazione alla stampa del film I pirati dei Caraibi. Cosa ne pensate? Personalmente non mi piace come sta sulle mie mani L

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento